Competition websites are starting to see real traction and are making their owners big money. The actual website and business idea is very simple.
- You list prizes on the site
- People then buy tickets for the prizes.
- Once all tickets are sold you make the draw, record and upload to the website / Youtube
Design / Look / Feel
We have created a premium designed site that allows you to easily run your own competition business. No-one else is offering such a quality, stunning site with this functionality.
Don’t believe us? Then check out our demo sites below which is indicative of what you will receive with this service. Customisations are made to suit the site to your business name and brand.
This package comes with 4 available styles.
- Style 1. Light. Video Banner: View Here
- Style 2. Light. Image Banner: View Here
- Style 3. Dark. Video Banner: View Here
- Style 4. Dark. Image Banner: View Here
The above designs can be used as base. We can set the site to use any colour you want. You can also change the image or use an video instead. It is fully configurable.
Site Admin Functionality
The site has all the administration functionality that you could ever want including:
- Change the text on any pages.
- Change the colours etc.
- Easily add / remove / edit competitions.
- Set the minimum number of tickets sold before a competition ends and the draw is made
- Set the maximum number of tickets sold before a competition ends and the draw is made
- Set competition start and end dates
- Set each competition to require the correct answer to a general knowledge question
- Allow the buyer to pick their own numbers or be assigned a random number
Do I need a licence?
We can’t provide legal advice. You need to do your own due diligence.
The general consensus is – that as long as there is a skill element then you do not need a licence. Due to this requirement the site allows you to require the competition ticket purchaser to provide an answer to a general knowledge question.
Requiring the correct answer to be entered into the draw means the competition is no longer a game of chance.
Can I change things?
You will get a site that look’s like the demo site above. We can provide some basic customisation, such as changing the colours, the homepage banner, remove things you don’t want, change the text, simple layout changes etc. The administration interface is pretty easy to use. So you have the options of doing this on your own whenever you want.
If you want anything drastically changed, new functionality, changing the behavior of the site then we can do this but an additional cost may be required. If in doubt message us.
I notice the demo site refers to ‘Competitions’. Can I change this to ‘Lotteries’ or ‘Raffles etc?
Some people like to call these sites ‘Raffle’ sites or ‘Lottery’ sites. Whatever you want to call is cool with us. We can change the competition references to raffles or lotteries etc.
Do I get email addresses with the site?
Yes, you can have up to 5 email addresses, i.e firstname.lastname@example.org. You can easily access your domains email using the webmail control panel that will come with your site. You can also configure your mobile / gmail etc. to check this email for you so that it is loaded on your own device etc.
How do I know if someone has purchased a competition ticket?
You will receive an email notifying you of the purchase. This email address can be anything you wish.
What is the homepage banner?
The homepage banner is the large horizontal image or video that is shown at the top of the home page in the demo.
Can I change the homepage banner?
Yes of course. You can easily set this to any image or video you like. We can do this for you if you so wish. After purchase we will ask you what banner you want to use and we will configure this before delivery. We will provide instructions and provide the site you should use to find the banner you like. You are obviously able to keep the banner from the demo site since it looks awesome!
Can I change the colours?
Yes of course. Every colour on the site is easily changeable by yourself. After purchase we will ask you what colour scheme you want to use and we will configure this before delivery. You are obviously able to keep the colours from the demo site since they look awesome!
What exactly do I get if I purchase? Do I own it?
Yes of course. You will own absolutely everything. We retain ownership of nothing. We will transfer the domain and provide a hosting control panel so you can download all the assets. You are free to do as you wish with your site at anytime, i.e. re-sell, move to a different host whatever.
How does you support work?
We have a full ticket based support system so we can provide round the clock, effective support. We resolve 99% of support tickets the same day so if you have any questions / issues at all you only need to raise a ticket and we will get you sorted!
What about hosting?
You are of course free to host the site anywhere you wish. If you host with us it will come with our full technical support. Hosting is £3.99 per month.
There are honestly too many features to list but we will try and list the main ones below:
- Domain name
- Stunning design which looks good on computers, tablets and mobiles
- Security audited site
- Order email notifications
- Onsite Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) built in.
- Discount codes / coupons
- Sales reports
- Customer registration and management
- Easy to use administration interface to manage every aspect of your site
- Full backups of your site for disaster recovery
- Full round the clock support. Got a question? We will answer!
- Full social media integration into your site.
- Ability to allow customers to pick numbers or be assigned one at random.
- Ability to require the customer to answer a question to qualify for a competition.
- Competition countdown live timer
- Wishlist system
- Newsletter system
- ‘Contact’ page
- ‘About’ page
- ‘Competitions’ page
- ‘FAQ’ page
- ‘How to play’ page
- ‘My account’ page
- ‘Basket’ page
- ‘Checkout’ page
- Product page video integration
- Pre-installed payment gateways:
Choose from pre-installed gateways including: Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque Payment, Cash on Delivery, Bitcoin / Crypto currency. NOTE: If you want to accept credit / debit card payments we would recommend you find a competition friendly payment processor. There are loads of competition friendly payment processors out there and we can recommend some for you such as Paytriot, Cardstream, Firstdata. Once you find one that suits your needs, we can assist in integrating it into your site. We can set up Paypal and Google Stripe etc. if you so wish but you would need to ensure you are complying with their terms and conditions.