Ever wanted to allow other users to create competitions on your site and pocket the commission on each order? Well now you can! Think of this platform as Ebay but for competitions.
You may have seen sites such as Raffall. Well this package will allow you to run a site exactly like that.
Our unique platform that we have built contains all the many great features of our existing competition websites but extends that functionality to allow user to sign up and host their own competitions.
All payments go through your secure payment method and the competition hosts then request withdrawals which you authorise. Once authorised payment is made to the hosts preferred payment method.
All of this is packages up in an easy to use platform.
If the above was not enough you also have the option of running your own competitions!
Competition websites are starting to see real traction and are making their owners big money. The actual website and business idea is very simple.
- Hosts sign up for a vendor account
- Hosts list prizes on the site
- People then buy tickets for the prizes.
- You get commission for every order made
- Once all tickets are sold the host makes the draw and delivers the prize
Design / Look / Feel
We have created a premium designed site that allows you to easily run your own competition business. No-one else is offering such a quality, stunning site with this functionality.
Don’t believe us? Then check out our demo site below which is indicative of what you will receive with this service. Customisations are made to suit the site to your business name and brand.
The above design can be used as base. We can set the site to use any colour you want. You can also change the home page banner image. It is fully configurable.
Feel free to play around on our demo sites. They are fully functional. Create an account, add a competition etc. Also check out the FAQ and ‘How to play’ pages on the demo sites. There is info in there that may answer any questions you may have.
Site Admin Functionality
The site has all the administration functionality that you could ever want including:
- Change the text on any pages.
- Change the colours etc.
- Manage every aspect of the site
- Manage all the orders.
- Add pages / content.
Multi Vendor Site Admin Functionality
The following is a list of some the features you as an admin can perform:
- As an admin you can manually add a vendor. You can also disable vendor sign ups on the front end so they need to be added by you.
- As an admin you can set vendors to be auto approved or manually approved.
- As an admin you can set the commission percentage or a flat rate per vendor sale. You can have different rates for each vendor.
- As an admin you can allow new vendors to be able to create products / coupons or not.
- As an admin you can allow, disallow vendors to manage order status, duplicate products, email notifications, category choices
- As an admin you can hide the customer info from the vendor orders
- All payments for all vendors go to you the admin.
- Vendors can then submit withdrawal requests which can be manually or automatically fulfilled
- As an admin you can set the minimum withdrawal limit
- As an admin you can set the withdrawal minimum order age in days limit. I.e. only allow a withdrawal for orders over x days
Vendor Site Functionality
The following is a list of some the features the vendors can perform on the site:
- Users can register on the site as vendors.
- Vendors can create their own competitions
- Vendors can pick their own store URL i.e. yourdomain.com/store/VENDORSTORENAMEHERE
- Vendors select their payout method i.e Paypal, Skrill, Bank Transfer etc.
- Vendors can create their own coupons
- Vendors can manage their own orders, see sales reports etc.
- Vendors can set their own store information, set their store image banner etc.
- Vendors can set their own social media profiles which is displayed on their profile page
- All vendor order payments go to the admin’s payment method i.e you.
- Vendors can submit payment withdrawal requests
Do I need a licence?
We can’t provide legal advice. You need to do your own due diligence.
The general consensus is – that as long as there is a skill element then you do not need a licence. Due to this requirement the site allows you to require the competition ticket purchaser to provide an answer to a general knowledge question.
Requiring the correct answer to be entered into the draw means the competition is no longer a game of chance.
Can I change things?
You will get a site that look’s like the demo site above. We can provide some basic customisation, such as changing the colours, the homepage banner, remove things you don’t want, change the text, simple layout changes etc. The administration interface is pretty easy to use. So you have the options of doing this on your own whenever you want.
If you want anything drastically changed, new functionality, changing the behavior of the site then we can do this but an additional cost may be required. If in doubt message us.
I notice the demo site refers to ‘Competitions’. Can I change this to ‘Lotteries’ or ‘Raffles etc?
Some people like to call these sites ‘Raffle’ sites or ‘Lottery’ sites. Whatever you want to call is cool with us. We can change the competition references to raffles or lotteries etc.
Do I get email addresses with the site?
Yes, you can have up to 5 email addresses, i.e email@example.com. You can easily access your domains email using the webmail control panel that will come with your site. You can also configure your mobile / gmail etc. to check this email for you so that it is loaded on your own device etc.
How do I know if someone has purchased a competition ticket?
You will receive an email notifying you of the purchase. This email address can be anything you wish.
What is the homepage banner?
The homepage banner is the large horizontal image or video that is shown at the top of the home page in the demo.
Can I change the homepage banner?
Yes of course. You can easily set this to any image or video you like. We can do this for you if you so wish. After purchase we will ask you what banner you want to use and we will configure this before delivery. We will provide instructions and provide the site you should use to find the banner you like. You are obviously able to keep the banner from the demo site since it looks awesome!
Can I change the colours?
Yes of course. Every colour on the site is easily changeable by yourself. After purchase we will ask you what colour scheme you want to use and we will configure this before delivery. You are obviously able to keep the colours from the demo site since they look awesome!
What exactly do I get if I purchase? Do I own it?
Yes of course. You will own absolutely everything. We retain ownership of nothing. We will transfer the domain and provide a hosting control panel so you can download all the assets. You are free to do as you wish with your site at anytime, i.e. re-sell, move to a different host whatever.
How does you support work?
We have a full ticket based support system so we can provide round the clock, effective support. We resolve 99% of support tickets the same day so if you have any questions / issues at all you only need to raise a ticket and we will get you sorted!
What about hosting?
You are of course free to host the site anywhere you wish. If you host with us it will come with our full technical support, onsite backups, offsite backups and continuous optimisation so your website can handle all the traffic you can throw at it! Our competition hosting and full support package is £10 per month.
Site Features Overview
In addition to the multi vendor specific features listed above the site comes with the following features out of the box.
There are honestly too many features to list but we will try and list the main ones below:
- Domain name
- Stunning design which looks good on computers, tablets and mobiles
- Security audited site
- Order email notifications
- Onsite Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) built in.
- Discount codes / coupons
- Sales reports
- Customer registration and management
- Easy to use administration interface to manage every aspect of your site
- Full backups of your site for disaster recovery
- Full round the clock support. Got a question? We will answer!
- Full social media integration into your site.
- Ability to allow customers to pick numbers or be assigned one at random.
- Ability to require the customer to answer a question to qualify for a competition.
- Competition countdown live timer
- Wishlist system
- Newsletter system
- ‘Contact’ page
- ‘About’ page
- ‘Competitions’ page
- ‘FAQ’ page
- ‘How to play’ page
- ‘My account’ page
- ‘Basket’ page
- ‘Checkout’ page
- Product page video integration
- Pre-installed payment gateways:
Choose from pre-installed gateways including: Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque Payment, Cash on Delivery, Bitcoin / Crypto currency. NOTE: If you want to accept credit / debit card payments we would recommend you find a competition friendly payment processor. There are loads of competition friendly payment processors out there and we can recommend some for you such as Paytriot, Cardstream, Firstdata. Once you find one that suits your needs, we can assist in integrating it into your site. We can set up Paypal and Google Stripe etc. if you so wish but you would need to ensure you are complying with their terms and conditions.