Do you already have a standalone competition website designed by us and want to upgrade it to a multi vendor competitions site?
All you need to do this is purchase this and we will convert your current site to the multivendor site!
Full details of the Multi Vendor site below.
Ever wanted to allow other users to create competitions on your site and pocket the commission on each order? Well now you can! Think of this platform as Ebay but for competitions.
You may have seen sites such as Raffall. Well this package will allow you to run a site exactly like that.
Our unique platform that we have built contains all the many great features of our existing competition websites but extends that functionality to allow user to sign up and host their own competitions.
All payments go through your secure payment method and the competition hosts then request withdrawals which you authorise. Once authorised payment is made to the hosts preferred payment method.
All of this is packages up in an easy to use platform.
If the above was not enough you also have the option of running your own competitions!
Competition websites are starting to see real traction and are making their owners big money. The actual website and business idea is very simple.
- Hosts sign up for a vendor account
- Hosts list prizes on the site
- People then buy tickets for the prizes.
- You get commission for every order made
- Once all tickets are sold the host makes the draw and delivers the prize
Design / Look / Feel
We have created a premium designed site that allows you to easily run your own competition business. No-one else is offering such a quality, stunning site with this functionality.
Don’t believe us? Then check out our demo site below which is indicative of what you will receive with this service. Customisations are made to suit the site to your business name and brand.
The above design can be used as base. We can set the site to use any colour you want. You can also change the home page banner image. It is fully configurable.
Feel free to play around on our demo sites. They are fully functional. Create an account, add a competition etc. Also check out the FAQ and ‘How to play’ pages on the demo sites. There is info in there that may answer any questions you may have.
Site Admin Functionality
The site has all the administration functionality that you could ever want including:
- Change the text on any pages.
- Change the colours etc.
- Manage every aspect of the site
- Manage all the orders.
- Add pages / content.
Multi Vendor Site Admin Functionality
The following is a list of some the features you as an admin can perform:
- As an admin you can manually add a vendor. You can also disable vendor sign ups on the front end so they need to be added by you.
- As an admin you can set vendors to be auto approved or manually approved.
- As an admin you can set the commission percentage or a flat rate per vendor sale. You can have different rates for each vendor.
- As an admin you can allow new vendors to be able to create products / coupons or not.
- As an admin you can allow, disallow vendors to manage order status, duplicate products, email notifications, category choices
- As an admin you can hide the customer info from the vendor orders
- All payments for all vendors go to you the admin.
- Vendors can then submit withdrawal requests which can be manually or automatically fulfilled
- As an admin you can set the minimum withdrawal limit
- As an admin you can set the withdrawal minimum order age in days limit. I.e. only allow a withdrawal for orders over x days
Vendor Site Functionality
The following is a list of some the features the vendors can perform on the site:
- Users can register on the site as vendors.
- Vendors can create their own competitions
- Vendors can pick their own store URL i.e. yourdomain.com/store/VENDORSTORENAMEHERE
- Vendors select their payout method i.e Paypal, Skrill, Bank Transfer etc.
- Vendors can create their own coupons
- Vendors can manage their own orders, see sales reports etc.
- Vendors can set their own store information, set their store image banner etc.
- Vendors can set their own social media profiles which is displayed on their profile page
- All vendor order payments go to the admin’s payment method i.e you.
- Vendors can submit payment withdrawal requests